Benefits of Integrated Fluid Application and Thermal Processing
ETS Curing, Pre-heat and other thermal processing systems can be fitted with manual, semi-automatic or fully
automated dispensing systems enabling precise application of adhesives, sealants, fluxes, solder pastes and other
assembly fluids. We offer units to meet any budget, from compact manually operated systems to fully automated PC
controlled systems including vision. Total system cost is reduced by utilizing a single PC interface, controls
hardware and software, single conveying system (where applicable) and most importantly by using dispensing and
robotics components that meet the requirements of the task in the most simple and reliable method. Many Thermal
Processing Applications precede or are followed by fluid dispensing. Cost is reduced substantially by combining
these processes into a single system.
• Proper Exhaust of offgasing at dispense and cure
without using excess factory air.
• Single Power Input.
• Less Controls hardware and software.
• Machine wiring is reduced.
• Better Inter-machine communication and traffic handling
• Equipment size optimized for throughput, dispense time & cure
• Lower Initial Investment and lower total cost of
Please contact us with the specifics of your application and we will respond with a truely unique solution...